Do you have dream to study in Australia? and you can not afford and looking for fully funded scholarship. Then university of Melbourne scholarship in Australia is perfect for you. Because, it covers full tuition fees, monthly allowance, a $3000 bonus for admitted students upon arrival in Australia, international medical insurance, and family access.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
Master & phd
University of Melbourne
If you are considering to study in Australia and you can not afford your expenses associated with the study. Then the University of Melbourne scholarship in Australia must be your first priority. Because this university is considered among the top 50 universities in the world. Moreover, the university of Melbourne scholarship in Australia is a fully funded scholarship for both international and local students. However, This scholarship is only for those who want to study master or Ph.D.
Moving to the next, The university also provides numerous rewards to recognize and reward hard work and accomplishment as you go through your program. You can win rewards that will help you shine a light solely on your studies. These rewards will not only benefit you during your learning journey, but they will also strengthen you and help you claim your strong candidature in the competitive corporate world through your CV.
The specializations of the University of Melbourne are as follows:
Architecture, construction, planning and design.
Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Business and Economics.
Information technology and computer science.
Music, visual and performing arts.
Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences.
And many other specialties.
Selected Candidates will get the following;
1. Full tuition fees.
2. Monthly salary $ 2600.
3. A $3000 bonus for admitted students upon arrival in Australia.
4. International medical insurance.
5. Family access.
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Certificate of another qualifier.
4. Personal motivation letter.
5. Professional letter of recommendation.
6. Language certificate
Students who wish to apply for the scholarship program must meet the following requirements:
1. Applicants must meet all requirements to study in the Postgraduate Research Programme at the University of Melbourne.
2. The applicant must have an offer of admission from the university.
3. All countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
4. Applicants must have a good academic record to study at the University of Melbourne.
5. The applicant must meet the English language skills to apply for the University of Melbourne scholarship programme.
31 October 2023.