Fully-funded scholarship at Skoltech University in Russia for international students for Masters and PhD levels. This scholarship is one of the most popular scholarship at one of the best university in Russia.
Grab this scholarship to study in Russia.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then click here.
Master & phd
There is no separate application for funding. All applicants are automatically considered for funding. For every admitted MSc student, Skoltech will provide a fellowship including a monthly stipend and medical insurance. The applicants who have successfully passed the admission process and are enrolled at Skoltech do not pay for their studies. The cost is fully covered by the university; for students, education is free of charge. Skoltech aims to provide the maximum financial aid to its students. All admitted master’s and PhD students will receive an academic stipend as well as full tuition and medical insurance. The standard stipend is 40,000 rubles for master’s students. For graduate students, this can be upwards of 70,000 rubles. Any further funding will be decided on a case by case basis by the admissions committee.
Master level courses;
– Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
– Data Science
– Advanced Computational Science
– Internet of Things and Wireless Technologies
– Energy Systems
– Engineering Systems
– Life Sciences
– Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
– Materials Science
– Photonics and Quantum Materials
– Petroleum Engineering
PhD level courses;
– Mathematics and mechanics.
– Materials Science and Engineering.
– Life science.
– Computer and data science and engineering.
– Systems engineering.
– Petrol Engineering
Selected Candidates will get the following;
– Tuition fee free.
– A monthly salary of $800.
– University housing.
– Registration fees.
– Books allowance.
1. CurriculuM Vitae
2. Diplomas and Transcripts.
3. Personal motivation letter.
4. Professional letter of recommendation.
5. Language certificate ( IELTS or TOFEL)
6. Passport and Personal photograph.
The applicant must have completed bachelor degree.
The applicant must have a good academic record.
There is no criminal record.
The required documents must be submitted.
MSc programs until July 10, 2023.
PhD programs until July 3, 2023.