The Netherlands scholarship or Radboud Scholarship Programme awards a scholarship for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme. The application for international candidates has been opened, eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity to study in Netherland. So do not miss an attractive Netherlands Scholarship.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then CLICK HERE.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a very selective scholarship programme. It offers talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students with outstanding study results the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme.
Each year, a number of partial scholarships are awarded within the Radboud Scholarship Programme for the duration of one of the English taught Master’s degree programmes (with the exception of Erasmus Mundus Master’s programmes and joint-degree Master’s programmes).
Selected Candidates will get the following;
1. Tuitions Fees ( fully or partially)
2. VISA cost
3. Residence Permit
4. Health insurance and Liability insurance
Read Also: French Government Eiffel Scholarship Program
– Proof of your previous education/degree(s)
– Language Proficiency test ( IELTS/ TOFEL)
– Passport and personal photograph
– And other supporting documents like, C.V, Motivation letter, recommendation letter etc.
1. Hold a non-EU/non-EEA passport
2. Are not eligible for the lower EU/EEA tuition fee for other reasons
3. Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
4. Meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
5. Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
6. Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
7. Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Application can be done Online.
1. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
2. If you already uploaded these documents for the Master’s programme application, you can upload the same documents again for your scholarship application.
Note: The selection for the scholarship and the admission to the Master’s programme are two separate processes: admission to the Master’s programme does not imply selection for the scholarship.
28 February, 2024