The Monash Humanitarian Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested in pursuing their undergraduate studies at Monash University, Australia. If you are a high-level student and aim to change your future, you may be eligible for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship. Grab this golden opportunity to study in Australia in fully-funded scholarship with impressive annually stipend.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then CLICK HERE.
Bachelor,Master & phd
Are you an asylum seeker on a bridging visa? If you are a high-achieving student with the ambition to change your future, you may be eligible for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship. You will receive 100% international student funding for the Monash undergraduate degree of your choice plus a yearly allowance of $6000.
Monash has increased the number of these scholarships available thanks to the generous donations from Alumni and supporters of the University through the Achieving Potential fund.
Selected Candidates will receive 100% international student funding for the Monash undergraduate degree of their choice plus a yearly allowance of $6000.
Read Also: Scholarship in University of Otago (2023)
-Proof of your previous education/degree(s)
-Passport and personal photograph
-English language proficiency certificate
-And other supporting documents like, C.V, Motivation letter, recommendation letter etc.
Read Also:UNSW Scholarship Australia (2022)
A person who is in Australia and currently on:
1. Temporary Humanitarian Stay visa (Subclass 449)
2. Temporary Protection visa (Subclass 785)
3. Temporary Humanitarian Concern visa (Subclass 786)
4. Safe Haven Enterprise visa (Subclass 790)
5. Bridging visa A (Subclass 010) or Bridging visa E (Subclass 050 and 051) AND have applied for a Permanent Protection visa
6. A commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree as an international student at a Monash campus in Australia.
7. Have achieved a minimum ATAR of 70.00, OR for current students a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 60, OR equivalent academic achievement.
Application can be done online
ClICK HERE TO APPLY