Government of Ireland International Scholarship for 2023 is open for all international/ non EU citizens to study Bachelor, Master, and phD level in Ireland. This scholarship is completely fully funded where selected students will also get the annual allowance which will cover all the expenses. There are total 60 scholarship seats available. Hurry up!!!
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then Click here.
Bachelor, Master and PhD.
All non EU countries
HEA ( Government of Ireland)
Selected Candidates will get the following;
1. Tuition fee.
2. Free registration costs at the institution.
3. Allowance of euro 10,000 ( annually) can cover all the necessary expenses.
Read Also: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023
– Past Academic transcripts
– Passport and Passport size photo
– Offer letter
– References letter
– Motivational or Letter of Intent etc.
Read Also: Belgium Government Scholarship 2023
1. Non EU citizens are only eligible to apply for this scholarship.
2. Final year students of undergraduate level can also apply.
3. Students who have completed 1-year master’s program can also apply.
Application can be done by online.
Click here to Apply.
1. Apply by clicking on apply Now.
2. Upload the required documents.
3. The letters of reference should be uploaded.
4. The results will be announced by 1st June 2023.
24th March 2023