Do you have dream to study in Europe and you are hunting scholarship? Then you are at right place. Here is Belgium government scholarship that will bring your dream true. This Belgium government scholarship is provided to all international students in a variety of programmes. Additionally, there are a large number of scholarships 2022-2023 available in various parts of the globe. The Belgian government also pays for all costs associated with study, health insurance, and a host of other things. Therefore, there is a wonderful opportunity for overseas students to study in Belgium through the government’s funded scholarship programme.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then CLICK HERE
Bachelor, Master degree and Training Courses
– Bachelier de spécialisation en Business Data Analysis
– Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et néonatologie
– Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
– Master of specialization in human rights
Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
– Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
– Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
– Master in International and Development Economics
– Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
– Master in Microfinance
– Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
– Master in Public Health Methodology
– Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences
Research Methods Applied to Global Health
– Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
– Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
Tuition fee up to 700 €
Living allowance up to 1150 €/month
Mission fee up to 150 €
Insurance by ARES
Read Also:SBW Berlin Scholarship 2023 | Germany
• Be national, reside and work in one of the above mentioned countries
• The applicant belong to any developing country can apply.
• Age required for Bachelor & Master’s program 40 years while for Training courses program 45 years.
• Applicant must have good academic background
• Applicant must know English language good
• To apply for Master’s applicant must have Bachelor’s degree
READ ALSO: Concordia University Scholarships in Canada
27 January, 2023