Master & phd
The German Government (DAAD) Scholarship supports the training of specialists from developing and recently industrialised nations through its postgraduate study programmes that are development-oriented. The sustained growth of their nations depends heavily on locally trained experts who are connected to international partners. The best assurance that there will be less poverty, greater education, and better health for everybody rests with them. The scholarships give foreign graduates with a minimum of two years of professional experience from developing and newly industrialised nations the opportunity to pursue a postgraduate or master’s degree at a state-recognized German university, or in exceptional circumstances, a doctoral degree, and to earn a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
-Engineering and Related Sciences
-Regional and Urban Planning
-Agricultural and Forest Sciences
-Natural and Environmental Sciences
-Medicine and Public Health
-Social Sciences, -Education
-Law and Media Studies
Selected Candidates will get the following;
-Monthly stipend ( up to 1200 Euros)
-Residence allowance for family members.
Candidate is currently working either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
• Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
• Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor) at the time of application
• His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
• For study courses in German (scholarship includes a 6-month German language course): Successful passing of the language examination DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 before the start of the study course. Therefore a minimum German language level of B1 at the time of application is a requirement, that needs to be proofed by providing a certificate.
• For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
Application can be done by online.
Click here to Apply.
2- Select the programme you want to apply for.
3- Then click on university’s website to apply.
4- Finally proceed with your Application.
Varies by course and University.
Majority Deadline on December 2023