Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand is offering applicants to its Master and Doctoral degree programs an opportunity to qualify for generous academic scholarships. International Students from any countries can apply for this scholarship opportunity to study Master and PhD Degree Programs.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then click here.
Master & phd
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarships is a form of financial aid that provides an opportunity for admissible students from all over the world to study together at AIT. It helps subsidize part of the study cost by covering full, or a portion of, tuition for qualified students. This scholarship also covers Registration fees as well as Living expenses.
The Selection Committee will propose the value of AIT Scholarships grant for each applicant (if eligible) for approval by the School Dean. This AIT Scholarships grant can only be given once before the enrollment and cannot be changed over the entire study period.
– (SET) School of Engineering and Technology
– (SERD) School of Environment, Resources and Development
– (SOM) School of Management
Selected Candidates will get the following;
– Tuition Fees
– Registration fees of 20,000 Baht per semester.
– Living expenses of 11,500-15,000 Baht per month.
– All nationalities;
– Meeting AIT’s English Proficiency Requirement (i.e. IELTS-Academic or AIT EET score of 5.0 or above for Master’s and 5.5 for Doctoral program);
– Having a four‐year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
– Having a master’s degree from a recognized university for Ph.D. applicants and should have a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 in their Master’s degree and 2.75 in their undergraduate program from top universities.
The applicant must have a good academic record.
There is no criminal record.
The required documents must be submitted.
Adhere to the admission criteria of the university to which you want to apply.
Interview test may required by the university.