Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then click here.
Almost all the courses are available under this scholarship like
– Medicine & pharmacy
-IT and computer
-Arts and law, etc.
Read also: ANSO Scholarship in China| Fully-funded
Selected Candidates will get the following;
– Tuition fee free,
– Monthly salary of 500 euros,
– University Accommodation,
– Flight tickets,
– A German or English language course before studying
Read Also: Most accepted scholarship in Germany at IU
– Proof of your previous education/degree(s)
– Passport and personal photograph
– And other supporting documents like, C.V, 2 Motivation letter, recommendation letter etc.
Application can be done by online.
Fill out the scholarship application form (online or PDF) from here
Send all files ( mentioned above)along with attaching to this scholarship email as of November 15, German time:
15 November to 31 December