Fully funded Korean government scholarship is one of the best scholarship in the world. This scholarship is also known as GKS (Global Korea Scholarship). Now, the application for this fully funded Korean government is open for all international students. For those who want to study Master or PHD in South Korea, it is a golden opportunity to grab it.
Moreover, this fully funded scholarship consists of full tuition fees, monthly allowance, accommodation, flight tickets, health insurance, and many more. In this blog you will get complete application process, eligibility criteria, requirements and so on.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then CLICK HERE
Master & phd
All countries of the world
South Korean government
Selected Candidates will get the following;
1. Full Tuition Fee
2. Monthly Allowance
3. Resettlement Allowance
4. Medical Insurance
5. Research Support
6. Round Airfare Tickets
7. Language Courses
Read Also: Apply for Orange Knowledge Programme
1. Copy of Passport and personal photo.
2. Academic Transcripts.
3. Reference letters
4. Motivational letter or letter of intent.
6. English Language Proficiency certificate (optional)
Read Also: Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
1. Applicants must have obtained the required degree by February 28, 2023 to apply.
2. Applicants should submit a graduation certificate, degree certificate, or diploma that indicates the date of graduation (or degree acquisition date).
3. In accordance with the heightened international student immigration policy, students with provisional graduation certificate or provisional degree certificate cannot obtain a student visa from the Korean government nor can they receive standard admission letters from Korean universities.
The application of GKS Korean Government Scholarship is different from other scholarships. Interested candidates can get the information regarding the availability of application from various embassies of Korean Government embassies or consulate offices in your home country.
Applicants must apply either to a Korean Embassy where they hold citizenship (embassy track) or directly to one of the designated universities (university track). For inquiries regarding application submission (ie, application deadline, submission method, additional required documents, etc.), please contact each embassy and university directly since they will be conducting the first round of selection.
Different for each country