Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarship are delivered by multiple higher education institutions and run across various countries. They are distinguished by their academic excellence and by their high level of integration for this Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. Students at master’s level from all over the world can apply. Moreover, this scholarship is provided to excellent students who has great past academic achievements .Grab this Erasmus Mundus Scholarship opportunity to study in Europe.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then CLICK HERE.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarship in Europe. International students can apply to study in different European Countries through this fully-funded scholarship.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is high-level and integrated study programmes, at master level. They are designed and delivered by an international partnership of higher education institutions (HEI). They involve at least three HEI from three different countries, of which at least two must be EU Member States and third countries associated to the Programme (previously called Programme Countries).
EU aims at fostering excellence and internationalisation by supporting these jointly recognised Master degrees. There are also scholarships for students to take part in these prestigious programmes; the masters themselves offer them to the best-ranked applicants worldwide.
Selected Candidates will get the following;
and any other costs associated to your participation in the Master’s); which covers contribution to your
– Proof of your previous education/degree(s)
– Passport and personal photograph
– And other supporting documents like, C.V, Motivation letter, recommendation letter etc.
– English Proficiency test certificate.
– Statement of Financial Assets
– Research Proposal
– Study Plan
– Extra- Curricular activities certificates
Read Also: Scholarship in Goldsmith University | London–
Application can be done by online.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
1. After clicking on apply now, scroll down and find the course which you are willing to apply as shown in the picture below,
2. Students should contact the relevant consortium directly for information on courses, application procedures and scholarships availability.
From October 1 until January, Every Year