Czech government scholarship in Europe offers fully funded scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance in support of foreign students from developing countries listed below at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic. Grab this Czech government scholarship in Europe to study in Europe.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then click here.
Master & phd
Granting scholarships to citizens from developing countries listed below for studies at Czech public higher education institutions (referred to as “universities”) is an important part of the foreign development cooperation of the Czech Republic and has a long tradition. From the late 1950s to the present day over 20 000 foreign students have completed their studies at Czech universities with Czech government scholarship in Europe.
Government scholarships for studies at universities in the Czech Republic are governed by a Resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic No. 77 as of 28th January 2019 as part of a joint foreign development cooperation program pursued by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs , implemented in cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
Almost all the courses are available under this Czech government scholarship in Europe throughout the different universities of Czech Republic.
• Application Form for a Scholarship of the Government of the Czech Republic (“Application Form”) that meets the requirements stated in Chapter 3.1;
• CV with a focus on studies and employment;
• Photocopy of his/her passport, if issued;
• Declaration about the Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Granting of Scholarships of the Government of the Czech Republic (signed by his/her own hand);
• Declaration about the Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Provision of Health Services (signed by his/her own hand);
• Affirmation on Return to the Country of Origin upon Completion of Studies (signed by his/her own hand);
• Birth certificate with a certified translation into the Czech language;
• Medical confirmation about the applicant’s health no more than two months old and translation copy into English or into Czech (Annex No. 4);
• Official copy of a foreign diploma or similar document proving due completion of a Bachelor’s study programme and Czech language translation copy
• Legalized copy of a Diploma Supplement or list of completed subjects and examinations including their scope and grades achieved with a certified translation into the Czech language;
• Additional information proving that the completed study programme was provided by an institution entitled to provide university education, and translation copy into the Czech language by a sworn translator/interpreter entered in the list of experts and interpreters in the Czech Republic;
For PhD, All documents that are required for Master. Moreover below documents also required for PhD.
• Overview of publication activity;
• Overview of expert topics on which the applicant wishes to focus in the Doctoral study programme;
• Ideas about the focus of the dissertation thesis (3 to 5 pages long);
• Two letters of recommendation by professors teaching at an academic institution;
• If applicable, other documents proving the applicant’s qualifications advancement and scholarly/scientific activity to date.
The applicant must have a good academic record.
There is no criminal record.
The required documents must be submitted.
Adhere to the admission criteria of the university to which you want to apply.
Entrance test is required by the university
September 30, 2022