Orange knowledge programme is a Holland government’s fully-funded scholarship. This Programme aims to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development. Orange knowledge programme scholarships are open to mid-career professionals in specific countries.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then click here.
The OKP offers scholarships in the following degree levels;
Master’s – the master’s program lasts from 12 to 24 months.
Short courses – short course programs last from 2 weeks to 12 months.
1. If you belong to the countries mentioned above, you can apply for the OKP scholarships.
2. All applicants must hold valid passports and valid documents.
3. All applicants are eligible to apply for one course at a time.
4. If you work in a company among staff development programs, you are not eligible to apply.
You cannot apply online on this website. Please follow the steps below and apply through the Dutch education institution of your choice.
30 March, 2023
1. Candidates register with their Dutch education institution
2. Dutch institution nominates candidates and submits grant application
3. Embassies check eligibility and assess applications
4. Selection results available for Dutch education institutions
5. Grants awarded through Dutch education institutions
Results of applications are announced 3 to 4 months after application. The Dutch education institution through which you applied for the scholarship will contact you on the results of your application.