Are you looking for fully funded scholarship to study in Kuwait? Then fully funded Kuwait Government Scholarship must be your first choice. The application for the fully funded Kuwait Government Scholarship is now open. This scholarship covers all the expenses associated with study. You will find complete procedures, requirements, deadline and coverages of the fully funded Kuwait Government Scholarship in this blog.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then CLICK HERE
Bachelors & Vocational courses
All countries of the world
The scholarship seats are offered by the State of Kuwait to non-Kuwaiti students in fulfilment of the cultural agreements with the State of Kuwait in accordance with aid and foreign relations programmes to pursue academic degrees, as well as the seats offered by brotherly and friendly nations annually to Kuwaiti students who have earned a high school diploma or its equivalent.
The Kuwait government offers fully funded scholarship for all those international students who want to continue their bachelor or vocational study in Kuwait. This scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowance, flight tickets, medical insurance, and visa expenses.
This scholarship is provided because of three reasons:
1- Strengthening relations and cooperation between brotherly and friendly countries.
2- Providing various fields of study abroad for Kuwaiti students in specializations needed by the State of Kuwait.
3- Exchange of cultures and experiences between countries.
Selected Candidates will get the following;
1. Full tuition fees.
2. Free accommodation.
3. Monthly salary.
4. flight tickets
5. visa fees.
6. medical insurance.
Read Also: Fully-funded Malaysia Government Scholarship for international students
1. The high school score must be (80% for the scientific major and 85% for the other major).
2. The secondary school certificate must be recent and no more than two academic years have passed.
3. The age of the applicant should not exceed 25 years.
4. The applicant should be fluent in written and spoken Arabic.
5. The applicant should be free from communicable diseases, injuries, accidents and disability.
6. The applicant must be unmarried.
7. Priority for candidacy for Muslim minority countries.
May 31, 2023