The ANSO Scholarship is fully-funded Chinese government Scholarship for training and cultivating young scientists from all over the world. This scholarship is only for graduate level that are Bachelor and Masters degree. There are 500 scholarship quota available. Grab this golden opportunity to study in China.
Let’s drive right in and read the full details below:
If you want to apply without reading the full information then find the application instruction at the bottom of page.
Master & phd
The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) is a non-profit, non-governmental international organization founded in 2018. Founding members include 37 scientific institutions, universities, and international organizations worldwide. ANSO aims to improve regional and global capacity in science and technology, human livelihoods and wellbeing, and to promote broader S&T cooperation and communication.
The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents (hereinafter referred to as the ANSO Scholarship) was formally launched in 2019 with the goal of training and cultivating young scientists from all over the world. The ANSO Scholarship supports 200 Master’s students and 300 PhD students every year to pursue postgraduate education at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) or institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) around China.
1) University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2) University of Science and Technology of China.
– Proof of your previous education/degree(s)
– Language Proficiency test ( IELTS/ TOFEL)
– Passport and personal photograph
– And other supporting documents like, C.V, Motivation letter, recommendation letter etc.
Read Also: Gates Cambridge Scholarship | Fully-funded
• Eligible applicants should NOT hold Chinese citizenship;
• Eligible applicants should be proficient in English or Chinese;
• For Master’s program applicants: you should be born after 1st January 1993 (inclusive);
For PhD program applicants: you should be born after 1st January 1988 (inclusive);
• Eligible applicants should meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS;
• Eligible applicants should NOT take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
• If you are currently pursuing a master’s degree at any university/institution in China, you are NOT eligible for the master’s program of this scholarship. If you are currently pursuing a doctoral degree at any university/institution in China, you are NOT eligible for the PhD program of this scholarship. Otherwise, you will be disqualified from admission and the situation will be reported to your current university/institution.
For USTC applicants, please refer to Application Guideline for Graduate Applicants to USTC (here)
For UCAS applicants, please refer to the Call for 2022 Doctoral Programs for International Students and the Call for 2022 Master’s Programs for International Students (here)
File and submit your application in the USTC/UCAS admission system as requested before the deadline.
To USTC admission system portal: here
To UCAS admission system portal: here